These are my favourite games, some maybe not so well known, some may be very well known. Also, these are my OPINIONS! Thanks. This is not a review of the games, this is just a brief overall of my OPINION on the games:
- Ratchet & Clank: I love all of them, but there are a few I’m not the biggest fan of:
- All 4 One (don’t like the story, gameplay is boring without another person to play it with, like I had too.)
- Q-Force (It’s ok I guess, just it is short and the story is not the best)
- Uncharted: I have nothing to say about this series. They are awesome. A Thief’s End was amazing too, I will do a review of this game at some point, but all the games are amazing
- inFamous: This series is great, I love all of them, having superpowers is great, the story is entertaining and I love most of the characters. There are a few that are kind of annoying, but that’s fine, I guess
- Fallout 4: I’ve already spoken about this in-depth but overall it is a great game. I’ve never played another other Fallout game (I know, I’m sorry) but I’ve played his game for far too long. But I’m always finding new things and I’m still playing it and having fun 🙂
- The Witcher 3: This game is really awesome. I still haven’t finished it, but I really enjoy the universe and the Witcher contracts that you can do. It adds something else to do if you are bored of the main story or you need a break from it.
- The Last of Us: One word… AMAZING! This game brought me to tears. I loved it soo much. It was Uncharted, but also The Walking Dead, just. I don’t know what to say. it was just really good.
They are the games that I can think of the top of my head at the time. I will probably continue to update this to keep it up to date but we’ll see.
Let me know what your favourite games are in the comments below.